Pataki Ármin Bálint
PhD candidateSupervisor: prof. Istvan Csabai, (2022)
Biography:After graduation in Physics from the ELTE, currently, I am doing my Ph.D. at the Physics of Complex Systems Department. My main research interest is machine learning and its application in the sciences.
Links to associated scientific database profiles:
- Publications in MTMT
- Publications in ORCID
- Publications in Google Scholar
- User profile at doktori.hu
Selected publications of recent years:
- Ribli, Dezső, Bálint Ármin Pataki, and István Csabai. "An improved cosmological parameter inference scheme motivated by deep learning." Nature Astronomy 3.1 (2019): 93.
- Ribli, Dezső, et al. "Weak lensing cosmology with convolutional neural networks on noisy data." arXiv preprint arXiv:1902.03663 (2019).
- Matamoros, Sébastien, et al. "Accelerating surveillance and research of antimicrobial resistance-an online repository for sharing of antimicrobial susceptibility data associated with whole genome sequences." bioRxiv (2019): 532267.